Registration is now closed for most divisions. If you would like your child to be registered for Crowfoot or House League, please email the Hockey Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org. Some spaces are still available.
The Crowfoot Hockey Boundary: Players must reside in Arbour Lake, Citadel, Dalhousie, Hamptons, Hawkwood, Ranchlands, Royal Oak and Rocky Ridge as of September 1, 2022.
If you need more information as to which Associations you belong to, visit the Hockey Calgary website, Boundary Maps - Hockey Calgary.
Player division is by year of birth. This applies city-wide with no exceptions.
Our 22/23 Fees are as below. Due to increasing costs with ice and other expenses, fees have been increased. Note that we have not increased fees since 2019. All players will get home and away socks (U9 to U18). U7 and House League will get one pair. These fees are at or below the 2021 City fee average.
|Division||Birth Years||2022 Fees|
|U18||2005, 2006, 2007||$1,500|
|House League||U9, U11, U13||$750|
House League is an optional League and is separate from the Minor Hockey (Community) Leagues in Calgary. See the information under ‘Hockey Program’ to see if this is a better choice for your child. Note that both streams of hockey are suitable for the beginner.
A $50.00 Administration Fee will be assessed on all refunds.
U9 to U18:
- 100% fees refunded less Administration Fee, before evaluations begin.
- 25% fees refunded less Administration Fee, before evaluation #4 information is posted. No refunds issued after the posting of evaluation #4.
U7- Timbits Program:
- 100% fees refunded (minus Admin Fee) before September 18th.
- 75% fees refunded (minus Admin Fee) before October 1st.
- 50% fees refunded (minus Admin Fee) before November 1st.
- Players and Goalies evaluated and released due to insufficient space in our program will not be assessed any fees.
- Players who cannot continue to play due to a medical condition, their refund amount will be assessed on an individual basis. Email email@example.com to discuss a potential refund.
For full details on refunds, please see the Refund Policy.
Any questions, email
Crowfoot Hockey Administrator