Registration Information for the 2017/2018 Season
Registration will begin on June 1st and ends August 29th.
The Crowfoot Hockey Boundary
Players must reside in Arbour Lake, Citadel, Dalhousie, Hamptons, Hawkwood, Ranchlands, Royal Oak and Rocky Ridge as of September 1, 2017.
If you need more information as to which Associations you belong to, visit the Hockey Calgary website, hockeycalgary.ca under 'Registration', 'Associations'.
Player division is by year of birth. This applies city-wide with no exceptions.
These are our 17/18 Registration Fees. The Community Stream fees have increased by 3% to 4% due to an increase in ice and referee rates imposed on us. Crowfoot Hockey will be providing these items to our community stream players: Team Snap, ePACT online medical form and game socks. Crowfoot Hockey prides itself in having one of the lowest fee rates in the City.
|Division||Birth Years||17/18 Fee||to split payments:|
|Timbits||2011 and 2012||$545||$275 dated Sept 01 $270 dated Oct 01|
|Novice||2009 and 2010||$985||$495 dated Sept 01 $490 dated Oct 01|
|Atom||2007 and 2008||$985||$495 dated Sept 01 $490 dated Oct 01|
|Peewee||2005 and 2006||$1,030||$515 dated Sept 01 $515 dated Oct 01|
|Bantam||2003 and 2004||$1,130||$565 dated Sept 01 $565 dated Oct 01|
|Midget||2000, 2001, 2002||$1,130||$565 dated Sept 01 $565 dated Oct 01|
|Junior C||1997, 1998, 1999||$1,040||Registration due in full July 1st|
|House League - Novice||2009 and 2010||$680||$340 dated June 15 $340 dated Sept 01|
|House League - Atom||2007 and 2008||$680||$340 dated June 15 $340 dated Sept 01|
|House League - PeeWee||2005 and 2006||$680||$340 dated June 15 $340 dated Sept 01|
1) Respect In Sport Online Course
If you are new to hockey you must first take the "Parent Respect In Sport (RIS)" online course before you can register and get access to the Hockey Canada Registry (HCR). The fee for this course is $12.60. https://hockeyalbertaparent.respectgroupinc.com Choose “Crowfoot” as your hockey association. Parents that took this course previous to 2014 will have to retake this course. Families that do not have this course cannot access the registration database to register.
If parents have completed RIS previously but are registering a new participant this season, they need to add the new participant to their account in order for the RIS certification to show up in the HCR profile, here’s the link to the instructions to complete this:
2) HOW WE CONTACT YOU - Primarily with email.
Player/Participant Email: This is the only email address we use to contact you prior to team formation. Please ensure that this is the main and most reliable email to reach you. Do not put your child's email address in this field. And do not put more than one email address in the data entry field as neither email address will be recognized.
3) Use this link to register online (Hockey Canada Registry) starting June 1st. You can choose credit card payment or cheque submission. If you are paying by credit card, the full payment is processed on the date you register.
The Hard Copy Registration Form link is below. You can drop off this form with cheque payments in the blue drop off box in the Crowfoot Arena lobby. (Arena attached to the Crowfoot YMCA.) Or the Form and cheques can be mailed to Crowfoot Hockey/Crowfoot Arena, 8080 John Laurie Blvd NW, Calgary T3G 3S3.
4) Refund Policy. Refer to the Refund Form for information on the fees imposed for registration cancellation.
5) Volunteer Policy. Refer to our Volunteer Policy in the 'Hockey Program Info' Section on our website. Volunteer Policy
6) Financial Assistance. Email email@example.com for information on the Flames Even Strength Program that can help cover registration fees for families that meet the income requirements. Deadline for completed application submitted online is Sept01/2017.